The well-being of our patrons and staff is our priority. Filmgarde Cineplexes is closely monitoring the evolving situation to safeguard all our patrons, staff and visitors to our cinemas against the 2019 novel coronavirus.
Safe Practice For Moviegoers
- Patrons are encouraged to purchase movie tickets and concession items for contactless payment through our website, mobile app or kiosk;
Enhanced Precautionary Measures
We will continue to enforce the appropriate measures so that all of Filmgarde Cineplexes remain a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. Measures that have been implemented to date include:
- Installation of a professional grade air sanitizer in the common corridor of all our cinemas;
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitization in all common areas, washrooms, contact surfaces and countertops with alcohol-based sanitizer liquids;
- Submission of travel declaration by all our staff;
- Daily temperature taking for all our staff and agents;
- Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitizers at all our outlets for the public to use;
Additional Cinema Safety Measures
- Installation of perspex barrier at cashier / self-pickup counters;
- Staff to wear mask and gloves when handling ready-to-eat food;
- Self-pickup counters for online or kiosk F&B purchase;
- Anti-microbial coating on all cinema surfaces, including cinema halls, seats, door handles, etc;
- Increased cleaning frequency and disinfecting of high-touch points eg: service counters, toilets, ticketing machines etc.
For the comprehensive FAQs for Cinema Operators released by IMDA, please visit https://www.imda.gov.sg/news-and-events/Media-Room/Media-Releases/2020/Advisories-on-COVID-19-Situation .